A guide to finding happiness in your life and in your games.

Welcome Friend

A blog about finding happiness in your life, and in your games.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Deck of Change

Recently I was approached (on Twitter) and asked if I would feature The Deck of Change here on IJAG. I was pretty excited that someone actually approached me about my site here. I guess that means at least one person is reading the stuff I write.

As long as at least one person is reading my work and benefiting from what I have to say here I'll keep writing.

It's Just a Game is about you.  I'm here to help you get the most out of your life as a gamer.

The Deck of Change seems like a very interesting project and something worthy of being featured here on this site. It aims to bring positive change to your life. It utilizes positive psychology, something many game developers these days use and study.

Here is a video that showcases this innovative project.




I would love to see this project succeed so spread the word!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! No sign in needed! Be anonymous if you like.