A guide to finding happiness in your life and in your games.

Welcome Friend

A blog about finding happiness in your life, and in your games.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Introducing Happiness Guides

Things are done a bit differently here at It's Just a Game. I want you to be happy. That's pretty much the whole point of this blog.

So i'm trying something new. I'll keep doing it if these work out.

I don't do game reviews here at It's Just a Game. There are enough of those out there to choke a thresher maw.

I'm going to start writing up Happiness Guides for games.

Think of Happiness Guides like a strategy guide, but rather than showing you all of the game's secrets and tips, you'll be getting tips and tricks on how to get the most out of games when it comes to happiness and really enjoying yourself.

I want you to be happy, and I'm pretty sure that you want you to be happy too. Always keep that in mind when playing games, or doing anything for that matter. you're playing them for your enjoyment, not to fuel frustration.

You're in control.

What games would you like to see happiness guides for? Are there any games that really get to you that you wish you could be happier playing?  I need your input so I can pick which game to write a guide for first.

Please tell me in the comments.

Is the name Happiness Guide too cheesy? If it is do you have any other suggestions?

Stay tuned for the future of Happiness Guides.

You could be like these people!



Senior man happy winning computer game, raising arms, laughing, looking at camera.


Ok this kid's a little creepy. What is he playing?...

Haha ok. I was just having fun with cheesy stock images of people faking being happy playing games. Note the watermarks...  That caption under the old guy was what it was described as on the site.  

But seriously. I want you to be REAL happy. Not fake stock photo happy. 

Enjoy your game.

Enjoy your life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! No sign in needed! Be anonymous if you like.