A guide to finding happiness in your life and in your games.

Welcome Friend

A blog about finding happiness in your life, and in your games.

Monday, June 6, 2011

E3 Excitement! (And Mass Effect 3)

Well friends, the Electronic Entertainment Expo is here and its first day of press conferences and reveals is over.

I was watching Game Trailer's livestream of E3 from 11 until about 7 o'clock today.

Let me tell you, I've had as much Kinect news and Mr. Caffeine as I can stand in one day.

But all in all it was a great day. For a few reasons.

I got to watch it all with friends who shared my excitement about everything.

We got to see some Gears of War 3 in action. The demo was a bit underwhelming, but whatever, we've already played in the beta, we know what to expect already.

I was pleased to see an extensive demo of The Darkness II, a sequel to one of my favorite games. I will surely be keeping my eye on it.

I'm super excited for Assassin's Creed Revelations. It looks awesome.

oh.

and one more thing...







MASS EFFECT 3!



I like Mass Effect. Can you tell?

Scratch that, I LOVE Mass Effect, not in the same way I love my girlfriend, or my family, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I've been with Mass Effect since the beginning and I'll be with it to the end.

I was so excited to see all of the new footage and information about Mass Effect 3 today I didn't want to blink.

Are you like this about any game?

C'mon don't be shy, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

I think it's great to have a game that can get you excited. A game that keeps you thinking about it even when you're not playing it.

Getting excited about things is great, it doesn't matter what it is. Excitement is awesome. When you're excited about something you're on top of the world, nothing can bring you down.

Excitement is like happiness on crack, and happiness is what life is all about (not crack).

So tell me, what game gets you excited like nothing else?

I hope you enjoy the rest of E3.

Enjoy your game.

Enjoy your life.

Get excited!



Oh, and one more thing that's really damn neat, Mass Effect 3's release date is 3-6-12. That's my birthday!

1 comment:

  1. The current game I'm really excited about is InFamous 2, I got it but I have to go pick it up. :( An upcoming game it the new Elder Scrolls game Skyrim. A more far off game is FF13-2. So many games so little time and so many games I have yet to finish.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! No sign in needed! Be anonymous if you like.