A guide to finding happiness in your life and in your games.

Welcome Friend

A blog about finding happiness in your life, and in your games.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Top Ten Reasons I love Gears of War

Are you a fan of Gears of War? I am. 

Even though Gears of War has caused me a lot of grief in the past, I'm over that and still consider it one of my favorite franchises. 

Lately I've been playing the Gears of War 3 beta, and it's made me happy. 

I've enjoyed it. 

Gears is edging it's way back into my life. 

Here's a list of the top ten things I love about Gears of War.




1. It was the first game I was really good at online


2. It has a very unique and interesting universe


3. The story. (The books help make it better)

















I was really excited to hear that Karen Traviss is the lead writer for Gears 3. Hopefully it should have the best story yet. 

4. The headshots (In 1 and 3)




















5. Playing it with friends


6. Imitating Marcus’s voice when referring to giant things


7. My girlfriend enjoys playing it with me


8. It’s always good for a laugh when I’m playing online


9. Unique gameplay


10. The Gnasher





We all need to have a game (or games) that we can really claim über fandom too. Gears is just one of those for me. 

Enjoy your game. 

Enjoy your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! No sign in needed! Be anonymous if you like.